Electrical Workers Registration Board vacancy
On behalf of the Minister for Building and Construction, the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is seeking expressions of interest for new Electrical Workers Registration Board members.
Ideally candidates for a lay member role will have:
- marketing and promotional experience (especially social media)
- experience of working in a collegial decision-making environment
- an understanding of workplace safety.
Candidates for a registered member role will have:
- business owner experience in the building and construction sector
- broad sector networks across the electrical industry.
Further information about the roles and how to apply is available on the MBIE website.
Applications close at 5:00pm, 2 June 2017.