Find out when and how you get your exam results.
Candidates will be emailed by Aspeq 4 - 6 weeks after the May and June exam dates advising that their results are available for view (see below). Results are also published on the personal profile of the electrical worker register at the same time.
- Examination results may be viewed and printed by logging in to Aspeq then selecting My Account then My Results
- It is Aspeq’s policy that results will not be given over the telephone or by fax, or to a third party unless the candidate has authorised this. Results will be provided to EWRB for verification purposes.
You can access the electrical workers online services by logging on here.
- If you have accessed electrical workers online services previously please logon using the RealMe® username and password you created. Click on My Profile, then Qualifications (Results).
- If you have not accessed the electrical workers online services previously you need to create a RealMe® account and activate it. Start by logging on. Click Create an account and enter your electrical worker activation code when prompted.
- To assist people logging on to electrical workers online services for the first time each candidate will be sent an email with their activation code a few days prior to publication of results.
- For assistance creating your RealMe® login please phone the RealMe® contact centre toll free on 0800 664 774 and have your activation code email handy.
- If you do not receive your results within five working days you may wish to telephone the Electrical Workers Registration Board contact centre on 0800 661 000 for assistance.
Once exams are fully on-line (i.e. can be auto-marked) results will be available within 24 hours. Your results will be available through Aspeq but may not show on your EWRB profile until the following Friday, as a manual upload will be required.
- This schedule regarding May and June examinations may be subject to change, so please check this page for updates to result release date.
- For any queries regarding your results please contact Aspeq.