Register as a competence provider
You can apply to become an approved competence programme provider and run competence programmes for registered electrical workers across New Zealand.
You need to:
- read the Electrical Workers Competence Programme Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) document
- complete and submit a Response Form (RF).
Details of where to send your application are found in the invitation to qualify document.
Resources for providers
As a training provider, you’ll have access to:
- a facilitator’s guide setting out suggested course framework
- a current news update of relevant information to deliver during presentations
- a question bank of technical written assessment questions and answers for each class of registration, and a set of branded templates
- a list of practical tests to conduct according to the practitioner’s registration class.
Programme material is updated, developed and enhanced regularly.
Practising licence and competence programme rules
Competence Programme Assessment Book template
Competence Programme Workshop Facilitators Guide
Competence Programme – ewrb learning site user instructions
E-learning modules – Info sheet for EWs
Memo regarding completion of e-learning modules
EWRB System Guide for Competence Programme Providers