Register as a competence provider
You can apply to become an approved competence programme provider and run competence programmes for registered electrical workers across New Zealand.
You need to:
- read the Electrical Workers Competence Programme Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) document
- complete and submit a Response Form (RF).
Details of where to send your application are found in the invitation to qualify document.
Resources for providers
As a training provider, you’ll have access to:
- a facilitator’s guide setting out suggested course framework
- a current news update of relevant information to deliver during presentations
- a question bank of technical written assessment questions and answers for each class of registration, and a set of branded templates
- a list of practical tests to conduct according to the practitioner’s registration class.
Programme material is updated, developed and enhanced regularly.