Common safety issues with electrical work
Did you know there are common electrical safety issues?
- work not being properly tested after installation or repairs are done
- unsafe wiring not being protected or secured properly (electric shock risk)
- loose terminals on switchboards and fittings (fire risk)
- overloaded circuits (fire risk)
- metal fittings not earthed and bonded correctly (electric shock risk)
- recessed lights and insulation not fitted correctly (fire risk)
- certification not provided (no assurance of compliance and safety).
As these issues occur frequently, by actively managing them you will improve the safety of your work.